My hobbies

    I decided to talk about my hobbies, because I like to be different,

Almost everyone collects something at some period in her life. For example I have a great collections of monkeys. I have monkeys from America, Australia and almost all over the World. And also I become really angry when somebody touches  my monkeys.

So my next hobby is reading. And to be honest I’m really hate books which are about love and something romantic. I’m only reading books which are beat of fantastic. And I really wont to say thank you to J. K. Rowling that she gave us some wonderful books. The books about Harry Potter and his friends are my favorite books. I have watched all movies also I have read all books. 3 of them I have read in Armenian and the others in English. Now I’m reading ,,Harry Potter and cursed child,,. I’m really big fan of Harry Potter.
In general my main hobby is writing, When I’m sad or I have some free time I start writing. Now I’m writing something which name is “ A boy looking for a sinner,,. It’s beat of fantastic. It’s about a boy whose parents were killed by someone and finally he will find that someone who had killed his parents. It’s also a little beat sad story because that someone who had killed his parents was the main character of my story. And that character was the boy looking for a sinner.
My biggest dream is to become a famous writer and publish my own books, and I think one day my dream will come true, but in my opinion writing will always be my hobby as not my profession as I have decided to become an investigator or judicial psychologist.
And there were my hobbies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ՄԱՅՐԻԿԻՍ. վերլուծություն

Սաադիի վերջին գարունը․ վերլուծություն

Ջորջ Օրուել, Անասնաֆերմա (վերլուծություն)