The experience of being let down by a friend

          A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes your smile. I think friendship is the one of the most important things ever. And also we must be really careful while we’re choosing our friends, but I think we aren’t choosing them, they’re appearing really unexpectedly. Friendship is a part of our life , and as the other things friendship can’t be perfect. We’re humans and we’re making so many mistakes, and one of them are fake friends. It’s really painful when someone who used to be your best friend is not with me now. First of all I think if my friend ever lets me down it will mean that he or she never ever been my true friend and he or she had never acted honestly to me.
To be honest I have never felt the pain of being let down by a friend. And I think I can explain why. For a leally long time I had no friends, I was studying the thoughts of the others and I was thinking about what kind of friends should I have. And I think I finally found the typical type of my friends. I was thinking that if I have friends first of all they should be honest and a little beat crazy like me. Now I have small group of friends and that group is getting smaller and smaller. But I think I remembered something. One day when I was at my old school some of my classmates said something which was really bad and painful for me and some of my friends started laughing. And in that moment I felt like I’m as lonely as I could not never imagine. I think someone can’t be a good friend when he isn’t with his friend at the serious and hard situations. And what about the ending of my story. One of my best friends was so angry with the others and she was the only one who protected me. And since that moment I decided to not think about the number of my friends. And now I think that the true friend will never let me down, so as an advice I would like to say to the others not to get acquainted with so many people just for Facebook likes. Let to be with you only those who are ready to do everything for you and will never let you down, It is my opinion of true friendship. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ՄԱՅՐԻԿԻՍ. վերլուծություն

Սաադիի վերջին գարունը․ վերլուծություն

Ջորջ Օրուել, Անասնաֆերմա (վերլուծություն)