The greatest wonder of the world

In my opinion The greatest wonder of the world is a man. When the God made a man, he was allowed to built the World by his hands. The time passed and the human brain reached a high level of development. And now we have things about which we couldn’t even imagine a few years ago. When I was young, I was wandering as if I could talk with my relatives or with my friends at the same time without seeing them, and what about nowadays, I can sit in my home, open Facebook, Viber or Whatsapp and talk to them.
  
 Many centuires ago human picked up the robe and tried to create the music, and what about nowadays, we can go to musical store and buy what we want.
   
 So, a few years ago human couldn’t imagine that he would be able to travel by a plane,and also reach to the Space and this wonders are created by the greatest wonder of the world.

 I think 20 or 30 years later everyone will laugh at what they used to use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ՄԱՅՐԻԿԻՍ. վերլուծություն

Սաադիի վերջին գարունը․ վերլուծություն

Ջորջ Օրուել, Անասնաֆերմա (վերլուծություն)